- Frequent training and learning modules to meet compliance and on the job requirements, with the added benefit of boosting knowledge
- Training and study subsidies
- Conferences, webinars, seminars
- Professional development days
- Job rotations and secondments
- Talent Programs & Future Leader Programs
- Individual Development Plans
- Customised induction and onboarding programs for our key roles
- Special project opportunities
IMB is committed to the training and development of young people looking to build their careers in our industry. Since 2005 more than 120 trainees have gone through IMB’s 12 month Traineeship Program, with the majority of trainee graduates securing their careers through permanent employment with us.
An IMB traineeship is perfect for Year 12 HSC School Leavers who have some level of work experience and the right attributes, qualities and commitment to learning and progressing their career.
Comprising of a one year entry level program, a Traineeship with IMB is a great way to develop skills and experience with on-the-job training whilst at the same time studying toward a nationally recognised qualification.
Traineeship opportunities are offered in a variety of job categories across IMB including Administration and Business, Professional and Technical Support (i.e Risk, Project Management, IT, Marketing, HR) as well as our member interactive Sales and Service teams in the Retail Network (our branches), Contact Centre and Business Banking. IMB Traineeships arise often throughout the year and will be advertised via 1300apprentice.